July 4th marks the start of our Afro-Caribbean Farmers Market in the heart of Little Jamaica on Eglinton Avenue West!
Our market will run every Sunday until October 3rd, 11 am - 3 pm and will offer an evolving array of fresh foods and artisan vendors throughout the summer. Find us at the Green P Lot located at 1531 Eglinton Avenue West.
The nearest TTC Subway Station is Eglinton West and parking is available in the Green P Lot at 1603 Eglinton Ave West.
When you arrive at the Market:
- Please stop at the entrance of the market, use the hand sanitizer provided and read the Covid-19 public health questions. If you feel unwell please stay home. Masks are required.
- Maintain physical distancing from vendors, staff, volunteers and other customers.
- Consider bringing a reusable bag.
- We recommend bringing cash as well as debit or credit cards.
- There is no public access to washrooms.
Visit https://afrocaribbeanfarmersmarket.com for more information and upcoming vendors!
Thank you to our community supporters: Toronto Parking Authority, Councillor Josh Matlow and Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) Jill Andrews.